Monday, January 14, 2008

Proof That The Bible Is The Word of God

Today I was reading something in my Bible that Mike Murdock wrote about. It was entitled: 3 Proofs That The Bible Is The Word Of God. I found it to be a good reminder so I thought I would place it on my blog for you to read.

  • No Human Would Have Written A Standard As High As The Scriptures Teach -- Isaiah 55:9 "“As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."
  • The Changes That Occur In Those Who Embrace The Word Of God Are Supernatural -- II Corinthians 5:17 - "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"
  • The Very Presence Of A Bible Often Produces An Aura And Change In The Atmosphere -- Acts 8:26-39

No comments: