Wednesday, January 30, 2008

WHAT IS YOUR ASSIGNMENT?

Psalm 139:14 – 16: I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.


You are here for a reason! Do you believe that? It didn’t just happen that you are here. You were fearfully and wonderfully made by God the Word says. God created you with a purpose and an assignment. Your assignment is not something that comes with instructions when you are born, it is revealed to you as you spend time with the Father. No one else knows your assignment.

Unfortunately, many times, people do not fulfill their assignment or fulfill it to the potential God has because of fear. Fear is not of God! Fear comes from the pit of hell to keep you from fulfilling your purpose / assignment in this life. To be victorious and not allow satan to rob you from what God has, you need to memorize the Word. Below are verses that will assist you in fighting the battle of fear. Memorize them, recite them, and use them against the powers of darkness. If you stand on the Word of God, you will be victorious and you will begin to see incredible things happen in your life and you will be used in ways by God that you never could imagine.

1. Psalm 118:6 - The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?

2. I John 4:4 - You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

3. Isaiah 41:10 - So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

4. Judges 6:23 - But the LORD said to him, “Peace! Do not be afraid. You are not going to die.”

5. Luke 12:7 - Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

6. Psalms 23:4 - Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

7. Deuteronomy 20:4 - For the Lord your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.”

8. Isaiah 43:1 - But now, this is what the Lord says—he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.

9. Psalm 27:1 - The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?

10. Hebrews 13:6 - So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”


Be encouraged this day! Seek God to reveal your assignment. The time is short and we are all needed to spread the good news about the gift of salvation and the wonderful grace of Jesus Christ.

No comments: