Monday, February 4, 2008

MORAL RESPONSIBILITY

This morning while doing my morning chores I had the Christian television station on. This pastor came on that I particularly don’t care for but he was talking about a topic that drew my attention.

Rod Parsley was talking about the holocaust and the fact that 6 million Jews died in the concentration camps and gas chamber. While President Bush was in Israel he went to the Yad Vashem Museum
(
http://www.yadvashem.org/) dedicated to those that were martyred by Hitler. President Bush apparently was upset and saying “Why didn’t anyone intervene?” “Why didn’t the military go in?” “We had a moral responsibility to help these people.” Well, as Rod Parsley pointed out, we have a moral responsibility as well regarding the 52 million babies who have been aborted this far.

Something I never thought about was the fact that Planned Parenthood is given grants from the government which is supported by our federal taxes. This outraged me because I would never give to such an organization that promoted abortions. So on Rod Parsley’s website he has a place where you can go in and sign a petition he is taking to Congress to de-fund Planned Parenthood immediately. If you would like to do your moral duty as a Christian and sign the form, go to support this bill.


http://www.centerformoralclarity.net/DefundPlannedParenthood.aspx


The founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a racist, and she didn’t believe handicaps had a right to live, and so much more. I encourage you to research Margaret Sanger and find out who the woman is that started this organization.

As it talks about in scripture, God created us - he formed us and has a plan for our lives as he did for each of those 52 millions babies who have been aborted. Why is it when a child who is young passes away, people say, "They were too young to die" or "Children should never pass before their parent" or "They had such potential" but when a baby is aborted, it doesn't matter, it's only a fetus. No, it was a baby, a child who had the right to live but it's right was taken away. Do your part for the Kingdom of God! It's easy to make a change, sign the petition....you don't have to go to Washington, it's at your finger tips....sign the petition and do your moral part, please!


Psalms 139:13-16

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb.
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.
My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them.


Lord Jesus – have mercy on us!

No comments: